The planning and full reconnaissance of single day through to multi-day cycle routes. This includes
- Initial route planning to establish routes with appropriate facilities.
- Reconnaissance of the route 'on the ground' identifying all junctions, stops for feeds and lunches, accommodation for the group (multi-day rides).
- Detailed route notes.
- Route summaries and key data, gradient profiles and GPX files.
We can assist on the event by arrowing the route, feed and lunch stops and have built up relationships with other companies who provide mechanical support and transport.
Some of our routes include:
- Cork to The Giant's Causeway
- Brussels to Paris
- Luxembourg to Amsterdam
- Vienna to Budapest
- Atlantic to the Mediterranean
- Wroclaw to Prague
- Split to Dubrovnik